An Extraordinary Opportunity has become Available to You
Imagine having the peace of mind of knowing that anywhere at anytime you have a trusted professional on whom you can call when you have an unexpected problem or crisis. Someone who knows your strengths and weaknesses, your beliefs and principles, your rituals and practices, your identity and community, and who truly has only your best interests and deepest concerns in mind. Always private, always professional. A unique service when you most need it.
I am happy to announce that beginning in April 2016 I will be offering just this kind of service to all of my patients:
The Concierge Therapy Experience.
Opting into this new level of service will give patients an individualized plan specifically tailored to your needs.
- Expedited access to appointment times to better serve your needs with extended hours to accommodate your schedule.
- A one year commitment at a flat rate. After an initial assessment with Dr. Papillon, an individualized plan will be created for you.
- Four 60 minute in person therapy sessions as well as four 30 minute phone sessions per month with Dr. Papillon.
- Contact with Dr. Papillon is initiated through a dedicated phone line. She will be paged and respond within the same day.
- Any related family members, partners, or significant others are able to join you in your sessions.
- Comprehensive evaluations before any kind of surgery.
- Patients can be evaluated for inpatient treatment of all kinds, including addictions.
- A complimentary copy of Dr. Papillon's interactive self-help books will be offered.
If you are interested in becoming a concierge level patient, please call Dr. Papillon on her dedicated concierge line at 310-363-0213 to set up an appointment. Space is very limited. Patients are accepted into the plan upon review.